Thousand years ago Indian Rishis and saint’s had discovered the effects of “panch Maha Bhoot” i.e. Air, water, ire, sky and earth on our dwelling houses. They also understood how sun energy and North-South magnetic energy influences the fortune of the mankind. The application of five elements and magnetic energy which are abundantly available in the nature while building our living homes is called Vaastu Shastra.
The word Vaastu literally means a dwelling place and has originated fromthe Sanskrit word vaas meaning ‘to be’ or ‘to live’. It helps design a congenial setting or a place to liveand work, in order to take advantage of the benefits bestowed by nature, its elements and energyfields for enhanced wealth, health, prosperity andhappiness. It is a science of designing buildings inaccordance with the laws of nature.
Scholars have traced the origin of vaastu to the Vedic era, well over thousands of years ago. The learned men of those days dedicated their lives to the development of the science that is a unique integration of our culture, traditions, geographical and climatic conditions. Its application today is purely architectural and its principles are based on becoming one with nature.
Thus this is a science which is applicable universally. The proper utilization of these powersleads to happy living abodes since very olden times. Vaastu means the materials like cement bricks, mirrors, water& wood. It is a Known fact ofscience that the earth revolves around the sun on its North-South axis and that it is little benttowards North. Thus North-East direction gives beneficial cosmic energy & is one of the mostimportant points to be undertaken while constructing a dwelling house.
As is seen now a days ,people disregard it and avoid this point while constructing the building , just for goodarchitectural beatification.Where Vaastu principles are not adhered to, the occupants of such houses suffer from variousbad effects such as thefts, loss of wealth, health problems, accidents, court litigations, seriousailments etc. In such houses, to remove bad effects, we have used preprogrammed and“abhimantrit-Pyramids” and in some cases the result was instantly available whereas in somehouses took some time to give results.
The beneficial results were obtained with application ofsun-energy, magnetic energy of the earth and gravitational force along with cosmos energy. The result of pyramid powers is available to all mankind irrespective of caste, creed andreligion. The research done in ancient times, by our saints and “Rishis” also confirm the same. There is misgiving with some people that vaastu works only for some time in the life whereaswe assure that the fortune of a human being is guided by direction-orientation. If we drive ourvehicle in wrong direction then the result is obviously punishable.
The house in which we live must face in accordance to vaastu principles to obtain all round progress in life. The awarenessprogrammes are to be held regularly to guide the people in constructing houses for allhappiness, peace & prosperity.
- North-east (Eshanya) – It is said to be ruled by Lord Shiva or the God Himself. This area must always be scrupulously clean, open and highly receptive in a welcome “mode” always.
- East - It is abode of Lord Indra, the chief of the Gods (giver of pleasures, progress and growth). The direction also represents the realm of the rising Sun (Surya) projecting ultra-violet rays important for health.
- South-east (Agneya) -The habitat of fire, the storehouse of energy, vigour and strength. It is the direction of sustenance and spirituality.
- South - The abode of Yama, the God of death, taking care of after life.
- South-west (Nairitya) – The abode of Nairut (demon) and connotes purity and cleanliness. It is the direction of the past.
- West - The abode of Varuna, the God of ocean. It is also the direction of the setting Sun which gives infra-red radiation.
- North-west (Vayavya) – The abode of Vayu devta, the God of air/wind, the invisible, but the most effective blessing for all objects in need of motion/movement for their efficiency.
- North - The abode of Kuber, the God of wealth, significator of abundance and all good things.
- Centre - It is the brahmasthan, the earth, energy centre, power.
The planet Earth is the only planet in the solar system that is endowed with life. This is because of the presence of the five basic elements viz. Earth (Bhumi – Prithvi), Water (Jal – Paani), Air (Vaayu -Wind), Fire (Agni -Sun) and Space (Aakash- Sky),in the environment. Though Sun, Air and Space are abundantly available in nature and could be utilized to meet human needs, Earth and Water being limited and localised in availability form apparent and fundamental choice makers in the location and design of proper physical form of architecture for an ideal habitat. A diagrammatic presentation of the five basic elements is shown above.
We receive maximum life enhancing energy and support of nature when the five elements are balanced and all obstructions to life-supporting energy are removed. It assists in unfolding the full potential. On the contrary when the home/office is not aligned with solar and geomagnetic forces, it is likely that illness, misfortune and struggle may be experienced. Evidently it is imprudent to swim against the current of a river.