All over the world mysticism, tantra and strange rituals exist since prehistoric times. In such countries the mystic practitioners also believe and frequently use one or the other type of dolls which very closely resemble human beings.
These dolls have different names in different countries like Voodoo Dolls, Wanga Dolls, Wikka Dolls and Putlee. It’s believed that when these dolls are possessed by an ‘invited spirit’ then they attain special powers that are used to attract good or bad energy capable to transforming various situations, these dolls may repel evil spirits, divert misfortune, create favorable circumstances and may even assist in taking revenge.
These Wanga Dolls are also known as ouanga dolls, poppets, doll babies, and obeah dolls—are closely related to voodoo (or voudun) dolls. However, some practitioners use some part of the body of the target like hair, used cloths, blood or nail clippings to create some sort of energy bonding between the doll and the target.
Using Wanga Dolls
Wanga Dolls are used to attain any objective like love, good luck, success, money and revenge. These dolls summon the supernatural forces which are beyond anyone’s imagination. Each Wanga doll represents a powerful spirit that would work on behalf of the person who possesses it.
Essentially every Wanga Doll is hand-crafted and painted.
These Wanga or Voodoo Dolls are classified into several types.
Wanga Dolls’ Types
1. Love Wanga- For the seekers of love, friendship, wanting their past lover return or a existing lover to commit sincerely. Some varient of this wanga are known as Sex Wanga, which are used to gain sexual favors.
2. Finance Wanga-For the seekers of wealth, funds, money, material gains and succeed in financial stakes.
3. Good Luck Wanga- For the seekers of lotteries, games, profits and financial growth in career.
4. Success Wanga- For success, power fulfillment, prosperity in familiy life.
5. Anti Jinx Wanga- To remove bad luck, bad spells, bad karma and misfortune.
6. Attraction Wanga- To attract love, friendships, favors and helpers.
7. Controlling Wanga- To attain full control over adverse situations, opposition and cheating partners & l
8. Exorcist or Hex Wanga- It’s a dangerous Wanga. It is used to take revenge, these dolls may be used to kill some one. So we would not discuss suich wanga and their features.
9. Gambling Wanga- A recent wanga. Resembles several other wangas like Love, Finance, Good Luck and Success Wangas.
10. Breakup Wanga- More like Anti Jinx Wanga and Hex Wanga. Used to split any understanding or relationship. It may cause serious difference of opinion, dissension and troubles in any relationship that eventually destroy them.
11. Wisdom Wanga- This Wanga is used mostly in African countries and believed to promote wis
dom, presence of mind, intelligence, positive personality traits and good judgement.
Achieve Want You Want
These wanga dolls are said to be the tangible houses of a spirit, with which the user communicates his or her desires. And because wanga dolls are supposed to be the manifestations of a spirit, hence they must be
treated with respect, care and handled with reasonable faith.
Initially the practitioners consecrate, or charge, every Wanga or Voodoo doll through different rituals. Essentially at the begining a candle is ignited. The petition is written neatly and clearly on a clean paper which is placed beneath the candle. Now the selected Wanga dolls are positioned near the candle. The petetioner then touch the Wanga doll and starts speaking to Spirit. He or She clearly narrates his/her wishe, desire and need. Now the petitioner ask the visiting spirit to help him/her attain the desired result. When working with Voodoo Fetish Wangas or Talismans, it’s highly recommend making them as personal to you as possible, creating a scared space for this special doll which is going to help you just like a self-less friend and incorporating divine energies into your life as often as possible.