The direct cash transfer scheme for the poor is a preparation for gradual elimination of subsidies. We now... Read more
An income of an assessee is taxed in respect of his own income. However in some circumstances the income... Read more
For a business to be successful, understanding the competitive landscape is very important. If the gap between... Read more
Motivation of this article is to identify and assimilate the challenges faced by new businesses, which will... Read more
Microlending Microlending (www.kiva.org) is another interesting concept for financing a small business.... Read more
Raising initial money and subsequent financial management of business is vital and should be taken care... Read more
A good investor who does regular trades has his finger on the trigger. When the mood of the market is unpredictable,... Read more
Latest in Finance
- 01/03 Direct Cash Transfer
- 10/30 Clubbing of Income and Loss Set Off
- 06/13 Survival Guide for New Business – 2
- 06/11 Survival Guide for New Business – 1
- 06/11 Funding Options for Small Business – Part 2
- 06/07 Funding Options for Small Business – Part 1
- 09/17 Stock Trading – When is it time to pull the Sell Trigger?
- 02/08 Exports of India – Past and Present
- 01/21 Effects of Foreign Capital Inflow on the Economy
- 01/13 Stock Trading Strategies – What’s Right for You?
- 01/11 How does a Stock Market Crash?
Real estate investment can result in a windfall or a debt trap. It can build an investor or break him. Some decades ago, man’s ambitions in the world of investment… Read more