Aggression in stock market has the special connotation. It doesn’t mean to throw caution to the winds. Strike at the right time, unhesitatingly—this is aggressive trading. An investor who is slow to react and slower to take decisions cannot trade aggressively.
The bona-fide aggressive trade
- Your money management system is still intact when you trade big and remain aggressive.
- You realize that you are correct in your trades and see the profitable times ahead of you. Egg on and get bigger. Increase your size. You have guessed the momentum correctly and you are able to see the positive signal. Proceed further.
- If you have guessed the uptrend and downtrend correctly, you are the superstar of investments. Both are your opportunities to make huge profits; sometimes the downtrend is even better. The market trends at will. Be in the driver’s seat to cash on the favorable trend and keep on pressing the accelerator.
- Study the chart patterns of shares in your portfolio to know in which segment of the industry the market is giving strong indications of advancement. Having zeroed in on the segment, try to identify the particular company that is on the move and scores over others as per your analysis. Attempt fresh positions and revise your stop loss levels.
- Uncertain times are the best opportunities for a dynamic investor. An investor’s sixth sense needs to be at work to judge the moods of the market, and one should be ever prepared to take risks at the right time. Such an investor must keep aside the results of the fundamental and analytical research results and take to a pragmatic approach, as he sees clear opportunities ahead based on his past experiences with the stock market trends.
- Another method of aggressive trading is to invest in companies that have been consistently showing poor performances. Due to changed market conditions such companies begin to show favorable trends. The change for the better may also be due to change in the managerial personnel and the innovative techniques of marketing introduced by the new team. One should act well in time to invest in such companies. Risk element is still there, but here is the investor willing to take risks.
- Investing in blue-chip companies during the downtrend, when the volatility/”title=”handling the Share price fluctuations” >share prices are comparatively low, is a type of aggressive trade. The price of the share may not shoot up in the near future and yet the rich dividends such companies pay, becomes the source of income and offers good budgetary support. Dividend income and the possibility of bonus shares nullifies the effect of the high prices that the aggressive investor has decided to pay to buy the shares.
- To put it in literary parlance, one who dives deep into the ocean is likely to get the pearls. Pearls do not float on the surface of the waves.
- One has to be not only financially strong but also mentally tough to do trade aggressively.
- A new breed of algorithms has been introduced and they have become popular as the result of their intrinsic ability to trade aggressively. One should study the arithmetic of this procedure before adopting the same for trades. Algorithms are helpful to the trades during volatile market conditions.
Go ahead, gallop in the stock market like a horse which is well-controlled by the jeans!