Lord, it’s a long time now. The world now needs certain changes and revisions. There are certain issues which humans cannot handle, and certain things which we have sincerely tried but failed. (Was it a case of ‘Man proposes, God disposes’?!!!!). Everything is in your hands. So to make your work easy, I am just providing a list of suggestions, recommendations, and problems, to be looked into, for the betterment and upliftment of the poor human race and the world where it lives. Kindly go through the list thoroughly.
- The education system – It takes so much efforts, scoldings from parents & teachers, money and our precious time, to study and acquire a valuable degree. Just imagine starting from a, b, c, d again! So my suggestion is – if I have managed to get a graduate degree in this birth, I should begin with Post graduation in my next birth, instead of again starting from a, b, c, d & the dreadful math and boring civics.
- What are we supposed to do with Ajmal Kasab, Mallika Sehrawat and Rakhi Sawant?
- Please tell the TV News Channels, what the earth is really facing? They declare Ice-age/him-yug in the winters, global warming in the summers and pralay/great deluge in the monsoon. Getting confused with such drastic seasonal changes! Should we skip back to bulbs during winters from all the newly installed CFLs in summer, to reduce the impact of ice-age? Our own Mr. Pachauri too has added his own spice to this confusion!
- Please do something about the fighting nations suffering from chronic war disease. Getting bored with countries like Iran-Iraq etc. The only plus point here is that lots of people/soldiers, from all over the world, are getting employment on snowcapped mountains and hot deserts.
- Kindly do not attract opposites. Creates lots of trouble after marriage.
- Reduce the term of human pregnancy to a maximum of 3 months from the current 9 months period. Nine months is a long one for the fast paced modern life. Can’t afford so many leaves from work.
- There should be only one pregnancy. This will automatically check the population and save our money.
- This one pregnancy should result in twins – one boy, one girl. Make it a rule. This will reduce the gender discrimination problem.
- You can do away with the labor pain also. But this can be optional for you, if you make it a just once in a lifetime experience. After all, ‘No pain, no gain’. Isn’t it?
- Do something about the mother-in-law-daughter-in-law problem. You got the formula wrong somewhere. Very rarely does it give a positive reaction.
- Why does only the son-in-law get respect? Daughter-in-law should get equal respect. Equal will do. Naa kum, naa jyada. She is also a in-law, then why the difference?
- Why do men worship only idols of female Gods? There should be some days/festivals similar to rakhi, karvachauth etc. where women will sit & men will worship them, complete with puja, tilak, aarti and mithai. Gifts they already give. No complains there!
- Do something about India’s border problem. Another chronic one! May be a little shaking of the continents will solve the problem. Shake it in way that the sea enters between China, Pakistan and India & seperates these countries. You can begin with backwaters too to separate these countries. The poor big mountains have been trying all these years.They have failed & lost hope of making peace among these nations.Let the sea try now.
- When we were young, we read about Kalki Avtar, who would come to save the earth from evil in Kalyug. I am sorry to say but in today’s highly technical world, it’s a little weird to imagine a savior coming on a horse with sword in hand. Kalki Avtar seems to have become obsolete. So whom should we look forward to now?
All is not well, so kindly look into the mattersssssss.
Thanks & regards,
From, An otherwise happy person.
PS: Readers are welcome to send in there suggestions too. It’s a matter of OUR WORLD after all!!