Various people transfer files and various types of data via the internet through software like MSN. However, a major problem faced by all of them is that if the size of the file exceeds a certain limit, then it takes a long time for transferring and sometimes no transfer takes place. This failure to send a file may no doubt, sometimes arise due to rejection of the email server to transfer the file due to its large size.
To solve all these problems, Adobe has come up with a stunning piece of software- the Adobe SendNow which permits users to easily receive and send large size files at no extra cost. SendNow has made it possible to share and send files without any headaches. In simple words, SendNow has now simplified the process of file sharing.
Files can now directly be uploaded to the SendNow server and typing the email address of the desired recipient of the file. Even custom messages can be entered. After entering all the fields, there is a SendNow button which upon clicking will directly send the email to the recipient with the link of the file to be downloaded which was uploaded by you on the server. The prerequisite here is that the sender must necessarily have an Adobe account. The recipient may or may not have one.
The uploaded file will be available for only 7 days if the sender uses this for free and also the file is open for all to be downloaded which means the sender cant restrict the file uploaded only to one person. Also, a free user also access to 500MB of storage and can send files as large as 100MB. The bottomline is-
1.It is free for a period 7 days.
2. It supports Pdfs, Zip files and Office documents.
3. It will automatically send an email to the recipient once the sender fills in the email address.
4. The sender can control for how long does he/she wants to share the file-for a day, a week and so on.
1. The file size is limited to 100MB.
2. It does not support audio and video files, .exe and fonts.
3. It is supported by only those browsers which have flash support.