All types of the Kaalsarpa Dosha is divided into two major categories-Ascending and Descending. When all the planets line up towards Rahu’s mouth it is termed Ascending KaalsarpaYoga. If they are situated backwards then it is called Descending KaalsarpaYoga.
It is found that people challenged by Kala Sarpa Yoga, if become aware of it in time and work hard then this yoga transforms them into confident, industrious, hardworking, capable of performing extra ordinarily well and rise to top positions in their life, if other favourable yogas are also present.
So in my opinion it’s a waste to trash your money on costly remedies, instead you should try to rectify this dosha yourself without much effort and investment. Even if you don’t suffer from such dosha, the remedies will never harm you, instead they would strengthen your karmic destiny.
Here are some remedies. You may chose how many of them suits you. Remember you are not adviced to follow all of these. Only one or two are sufficient.
- The Best solution is to recite Om Namaha Shivayah daily.
- Worship Shivalinga decorated with a snake made of Copper daily.
- Perform abisheka to Shivalinga daily with water and offer flower and sandal paste for atleast five years and recite Rudrashtaka.
- Get a silver swastika made having small bronze snakes at both its sides and affix this tantra at an auspicious time or around 4 am in the morning on the main door of your house. The followers of other faiths may also use this tantra.
- Recite Hanuman Chalisa every morning.
- Offer prayers to lord Shiva’s family.
- Recite daily Rahu Kavach Stotra or simply you must chant Rahu and Ketu mantra minimum 108 times. These mantras are “OM RANG RAHVE NAMHA” and “OM KEANG KEATVE NAMHA”
- On every Monday bathe a metal idol of Lord Shiva only with yogurt and sandal powder while chanting Har Har Mahadev.
- You may observe fast on Nag-panchami.
- Donate pulses to beggars on 43 Wednesdays.
- Just remember and chant the holy names of the God YOU worship and sincerely offer regular prayers the way a dedicated believer must perform. You may place a big & impressive picture of HIM or any holy place of worship you trust. Apart from reciting the names of the God, here are some more tips
- For Christians: a picture of Christ wearing a golden crown is adviced not the one on cross showing pain remember the photo must be clear and sharp.
- For Muslims: Recite and Chant holy names of Allah 108 times each day. A poster of holy Mecca showing countless pilgrims (as shown here) would attract positive energy, alternatively you may hang holy Quran’s suitable verses in your living area .
- For Sikhs: May place a poster depicting ‘any of the holy Gurus or inscribed with ‘Ek Onkaar’.
- Buddhist and Jainism followers must keep the holy images of their Lords around their living area.
- Wash away a pair of snakes made of Iron or Bronze in a river.
- Offer coal to any holy river on three occasions during any auspicious time.
- Start eating your meals sitting in your kitchen only.
- Feed birds and free caged birds for 40 days.
- Get a ring made up of silver or eight metals made and wear it in your middle finger.
- Use blue handkerchief, blue watchstrap and blue pen. Recite Nav Nag stotra daily for one year.
- Wear Lapiz Lazuli or Lajavrata in a silver amulet according to the age and weight of the native.